Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dinner and snack ideas for a 9 month old please? xxxxxx

Hey, my 9 month old Joshua has only just begun to eat finger food comftably and im a little stuck for ideas, he has toast, banana and little sandwichs among a few other things but id like loads of variety????

Replies

• Options
    cooked veg, organix range of snacks, any fruit, dry ceral, chunks of meat, meat slices. rice cakes, anything really. also dont be scared to try things like raisins and grapes. my daughter is nealry 10 months and shes been getting on fine with them
  • Options
    My lo is coming up for 11 months and she pretty much eats anything!! Just cut into strips or bite size chunks and let lo decided if they like it. The organix range is great, cheese, cucumber (my lo's favourite), any fruit or veg, rice cakes. I also give things like omlette, beans/spaghetti on toast, pasta - Meal times get very meesy at our house but it great to see lo really enjoying her food
  • Options
    bread sticks and dairylee, pitta breas with humous, peppers, raisins, crumpets, teacakes
  • Options
    some great ideas given by the ladies, just to add a few- peas, sweetcorn, cubes of cheese, pasta, dried apricots, cherry toms, cucumber, raw carrot sticks, cooked veg, pancakes, ham, yorkshire puds...the list goes on and on, ds has been eating all of these fine for the last couple of months and he's now 10months, only thing je does struggle with really is the pieces of meat. rice cakes, bread/toast, cherry toms and any fruit are a real favourite tho. but the peas and sweetcorn are excellent for there pincer grip and gross motor sklls and hand eye co ordination, plus he has great fun chasing the peas round his tray lol. xx