Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

good experience

was shopping in inverness today and went to mothercare to feed Abby and was amazed at the nursing room..it had a rocking nursing chair and foot stool a comfy leather sofa for my oh and nice relaxing music and cold water on tap it was warm and smelt wonderful.what a change from the usual hard chair in the ladies loo!!!!!!
fea x

Replies

• Options
    hi fea, dont you just love mothercare world, i nearly fell asleep feeding isaac once coz it was sooo relaxing, mind you did get a bit peed off last time i was in there coz a woman was in there with her husband and they had taken a high chair in to the b/f room and was giving her baby who was about 18 months old their lunch (solids) in there!!
  • Options
    Ooooh i wanna go there it sounds like a free beauty treatment... well, apart from coming out looking the same as u went in anyway. Sounds really relaxing. Our mothercare in town always stinks and looks like it hardly gets cleaned so it doesnt exactly feel right feeding LO there.

• Options
    Our mothercare has just reopened after the floods in June it is very posh and has had a fantastic make over the parent rooms are now comfy and a nice place to feed baby..