Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finger foods - overwhelmed LO???

Hiya I've been giving Max usually 2 or 3 different types of fruit & veg as finger foods, and he's been fine.
But yesterday I made lots of different veg, about 5 different types with organix finger foods as well, so he could choose what he wanted and eat as much as he liked. But Max just looked at them, then looked up at me in utter bewilderment! Do you think I overwhelmed him with so much choice? He looked very confused :\(

Maybe I should keep it simple?

Replies

• Options
    Bless his cotton socks, I can just imagine his face. If I put a selection down for Spencer, he just picks his favourites out and deliberately throws the rest on the floor (he's a little bugger). I give him a small selection of stuff he likes but save his favourite until last.
    Just to add (because I need to tell someone) - Spence was "begging" for some of mine & hubby's ham sandwich at lunch so I made him a little ham sandwich as a snack and the sod wouldn't even touch it, gahhh! Boy babies are so bloody fussy, LOL.
  • Options
    I know what you mean about being fussy. If I put a couple of things out for Max, he always goes for the orange things! Strange... I guess they are generally sweeter
  • Options
    hiya my dd is a nitemare and will hardly eat at all and shes 2!.lol.x
  • Options
    ive tried everything! she just wont eat much maybe i should seek med help?x
  • Options
    well i tried what you surggested but she looked at me gone out and started screaming....then yesterday i realized she is cutting her back molars and she was in agony it really upset me to see her in such pain! she hasnt had anything to eat since 12 yest! boohoo.x