Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Grudie

Hey Grudie how are you I thought it was you when I read my email and you said Lemmon, Thanks for replying to my post, Luke still has it this morning but does not seem bothered, he actly sleepted through the night last night for the first Time, well I think he did I don't remember doing the one feed that he usually has. I remeber you from ttc days, how are you all , r u still ttc.

Replies

• Options
    hey chick your lucky i seen this i dont usually come in here lol...well i have a nosey haha

aww thats fab news about hiim sleeping through he musy have been very content

if hes ok with it im guessing its because of those poo's after the egg until it was out his system,with Lennons teathing it was constant and got worse over a few days,i also found the pee from his nappy made it worse stinging it

im STILL ttc chick yeah nearly 2 bloody years and im still there lol i think apart from helen its just us 2 who you would rememeber from there

hope alls well and your enjoying being a mummy x

[Modified by: grudie on February 28, 2010 12:17 PM]

• Options
    Thanks Grudie yes I do love being a mummy but its hard work being a single mum now, yes I look in ttc now again and you and Helen do seem to be the only ones I know off, you will get there soon at least you have Lemmon, hope hubby's job is still ok I remember you saying he had problems about a year or so ago.

I keep a look out for you, thought you may be in here because of Lennon.