Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sleeping through

my little one sleeps through most nights.
From 6 weeks(when he went in to his own room cause he was too big for basket) i started to cluster feed, so if his feed was at 8 i would then top him up at 10 then put him to bed before i went to bed which extended his next feed i did this for a couple of weeks then stopped and i started giving him a dream feed at 12am instead he's 10weeks old now and sleeps from about 9pm till 8am and he's on 7oz we bath him every other night and then stay upstairs for his feed then bed. Hope some of this info helps

Replies

• Options
    Jilly, do you put your little one down awake or asleep? My little girl is 22 weeks old and she only started going for longer than 4 hours without waking up when we started putting her down awake. The first couple of nights were horendous, she cried for 35mins (I went in regularly to reasure her) but once she had fallen asleep she slept through!! Now, only a week later she goes to sleep without crying and at most wakes up once in the night. Hope this helps. Kerry
  • Options
    Hello

I normally put him down in his moses basket asleep

I tried the bath technique last night and he was a lot more relaxed