Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Whats everyone doing tomorrow night?

Evening Ladies

Just wondering what everyone is up too tomorrow night? I'll be taking in the bells with my husband and our little girl Eilidh (who is 8 months).
Very quiet, not what we normally do but things change when you hae a family so we're looking forward to and looking forward to what 2008 brings us.

Anne-Marie
xx
:\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi Anne-Marie

We are staying in too, last year we had friends round but this year it's just me, hubby and our 3 boys (oldest 12 youngest 5 months), sometimes it's nice to see the new year in on your own,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, hubby and Eilidh, hope you have a great year ahead.
    Nic & family x
  • Options
    it will be a quite one at home for me and my little family
  • Options
    Hiya,
    U enjoy yer night hun...
    Were havin a little party.... Ive got a few ov my friend with babies round and weve put travel cots in the spare rooms so there lo's can stay too... Just so they can get out for the night...It won't be a crazy night before lo was born but lookin forward to it...
    SWxx
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    Ill be saying happy new year in my sleep i reakon which i cant be bothered to go out anyways!! May go to my sisters for something to eat but hopefully be in bed before 12 !! I sound like im 50 dont i never mind i love my sleep hope the neighbours dont wake lo when they come out pissed of the pib otherwise i may have to go out with my walking stick and get violent lol!! x
  • Options
    It will be a nice quiet night in this year with the dp and our ds who is 7 months.
  • Options
    just quiet, bottle of wine, probarly be in bed before midnight. last year we still lived with mil and she had a dine -a-round where you have your first course at one persons house, main at another etc. she did dessert and drinks for about 25 people, who all wanted to see the lovely new baby (less than a week) so i was in the living room in my nightie, dressing gown and support socks! what a stunner!
  • Options
    Its just a quiet night in for us with a couple of bottles of wine too I'm afraid.

We could never get anyone to babysit when we just had Amy so theres no chance now that we have Zara too!!!

Hope you all have a Happy New Year whatever you are all up to

Hilary x