Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When did you give your lo juice?

Like subject says when did you give your lo's anything other than water.

We bought some apple juice for Summer on sat. It says for 4 months onwards,we bought the hipp juice. but have yet to give any to her yet.

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/8/812/81239.png

Replies

• Options
    Hi

I bought some for elise but havent tried it yet

Let me know how you get on

Jo x
  • Options
    hi i gave it at about 4 months i think as he was teething really bad and dribble! wouldnt drink water so he loved it! only a tiny bit of juice thouigh with boiled cooled water. he 7 months now and has it with meals xxx
  • Options
    hi, i gave it to my lo at 4 and a half months as he stopped drinking water. I only ever give him a tiny amount of juice mixed with water. A friend decided to give him 3oz juice mixed with 1oz water one day and it went straight through him and i never want to see that mess again.
  • Options
    I give it to lo with his dinner as it is advised to only give with food, I dilute it really well with cool boiled water & offer after he has eaten half his dinner. I started at about 5months.
  • Options
    daniel was 18 months before i gave him juice, he took ages to get used to water so i would say keep trying the water for now. joe is nearly 6 months now and i'm still on milk or water for now too. xxx