Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby not himself..........

hi all a bit of advice please ladies!!!
my son is 17 and half weeks old and for a couple days has had diarrohea and been crying alot and when hes not shitting or crying he is asleep alot more than usual. could he be teething? he isnt off his food really and is drinking lots but he is dribbling lots too. he doesnt have a temp. ???????

hayley xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi, my lo has been dribbling quite a lot over the last few weeks and when the hv came last week she said that dribbling is usually one of the first signs of teething. so she suggested that i get in some teething gels, powders, etc and calpol for when he is really bad with it
  • Options
    Hello,
    my lo has has diarrohea for thec last few weeks i've been keeping an eye on it along wi hv but am quite paranoid about him getting dehydrated.
    My lo seems to be teething too but i don't think diarrohea is conected to it ?
    I'd go on weather hes happy or not?
    Hope your lo feels better soon
  • Options
    Babies can have 'bad' nappies when they are teething, so this may be why lo had diarrohea