Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kerry Katona documentry

Oh my god did any one watch this. She really has done herself no favours. I thought she came across as a bit of a slob actually. I had real tough pregnancy with spd could barely walk, but never winged and whined and shuffled round like she did. As for her husband who doesnt work driving round like a right cock in all those cars he makes me sick. and just when you thought it couldnt get any worse she let the film crew in whilst she gave birth!!!! Dont get me wrong its the most wonderfull thing to watch and i do most mornings on discovery watch at least two births but they are tastefully done. That poor child you have to feel sorry for him.

Replies

• Options
    I didnt watch it because she just makes me soooo mad, she gets right on my t*ts. I saw a clip where she was "worrying" because the babys heartbeat was getting lower then saying "i dont know why it is doing that" hmm well now let me think, maybe its because youre a coke snorting binge drinking prat who does it all whilst youre pregnant.
    Ahhhh that feels better.
  • Options
    I can't stand that woman! I thikher children should be taken away from her for good. I can't decide if its true she smokes and takes drugs around them - but it wouldn't surprise me. Horrid woman!!!
  • Options
    I agree- and to think she was awarded celebrity mum of the year at one stage?????!!!!!
  • Options
    i agree and she used to be a role model to other mums.she has let herself go she needs to show a better example for her kids xxx
  • Options
    ugh i would love to shake some sense into this woman!!
    not only did she drink and smoke during pregnancy (and thought it was ok!) but she is also a stupid ass lol. cant stand her. her voice annoys me. so glad i dont have mtv lol

http://b1.lilypie.com/98WWp1/.png

• Options
    I can't stick this woman!!! What a waste of space, anyone who can even contemplate taking drugs or drink while pregnant is on another planet to me!
    Her ex Brian is well rid and imo the new bloke is just out for what he can get!!
    Can't believe she won queen of the jungle, just hope people realise how she really is now!

Does anyone get the feeling I really dislike this woman :lol: