Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BABY SHOW

HI GIRLS!!!

i am going to the baby show at london excel on the saturday 28th feb... anyone else going this day? thought we could arrange an hour to all be in the same place?! xx

[Modified by: upsy_daisy+bump on 28 January 2009 15:18:18 ]

Replies

• Options
    me and Tracey are meeting there on the sat xx
  • Options
    i think there is going to be quite a few of us going down.would be nice to all meet up for a coffee or something... see how many people are going then we can arrange a time and place nearer the time! xx
  • Options
    yeh great. xx
  • Options
    Im jealous, would love to be going to the show and meeting up but being up in Scotland it's not going to happen. Oh well save myself a some cash as I can't seem to stop buying for lo, can just imagine all the lush things on display.

Enjoy your day ladies x
  • Options
    bumpity bump! x
  • Options
    im going! would love to meet with any mums going on sat28th?? come on girls!!! xxx
  • Options
    Gonna try and get there but don't know if I'm working or not that day, but would love to meet for a chat and a coffee.x
  • Options
    im deffo metting brandollarz there on 28th if you wanna meet for a coffee sunnymum22 and upsy_daisy n bump x
  • Options
    yeah will arrange a place and time nearer the day when we will hve a better idea what time we are going to get there for! xx
  • Options
    i would of gone to the one in birmingham but its the weekend im due! lol. x