Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

research

hi all, im sorry to gatecrash your forum

i wonder if any of you would be interested in completing a short interview/questionnaire for me?
i am currently in my 2nd year at uni studying for an early years foundation degree and if any of you are aware of these changes im working towards early years professional status which is equivalent to qualified techer status. basically every day care setting must have managers and staff with higher qulaifications and our work as nursery nurses has been recognised as a crucial stage of young childrens development...
anyway thats enough rambling!
i am undertaking a small research projet into the satisfcation of parents and analysing how we are really supporting childrens rights in our society... if anyone would be willing to answer this i would GREATLY appreciate it, i will email it to anyone interested just reply to this or email me on flooflops123@hotmail.co.uk

sorry for crashing....ill be in this forum soon but hopefully not until i have this project finished!!
holly (also 38 weeks!)
xx

[Modified by: hollylizzy on 24 November 2007 15:02:21 ]

Replies

• Options
    hi, I'd be happy to help with your research. I'm a nursery nurse myself so know how important it is! email me at am.28@btinternet.com, and good luck with your studies!:\)
  • Options
    ill help u out my email is h_daykin@yahoo.co.uk
  • Options
    thanks guys!!! much appreciated, really wanna get this done b4 i go into labour lol. have emailed as an attachment xx
  • Options
    hi

i will too - send to reecesmummy@hotmail.co.uk - as long as its not too complicated .... xx
  • Options
    I'll be happy to help.
    I'm a qualified primary teacher myself, and think nursery nurses do a fantastic job... my sister and my best friend are one

xxx
  • Options
    I'll be happy to help.
    I'm a qualified primary teacher myself, and think nursery nurses do a fantastic job... my sister and my best friend are one

xxx

hi i cant attach the document in the babyexpert email link,if ya send me ya addy i will send it that way! thanks image
  • Options
    ladies putting your email addresses like this is inviting spambots who trawl he net looking for email addys. better you write it "example at hotmail dot.com" instead of example@hotmail.com

Otherwise you may end up with your name on a load of spam sites image
  • Options
    oh im sorry guys i didnt think. u can email me directly rather than puttin ur addy on here! thank you to all of you have replied!
    xx