Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Teamblueakadoublebubble

Not sure if you remember me DB but we 'met' in TTC last year. You were alwyas of great support to me and kept up my PMA.. I remember you cautiously posting your BFP so as not to upset me in view of my recent MMC at the time. You were so thoughtful.
Obviously our correspondence drifted apart as you moved on into pregnancy and thankfully i too moved on into pregnancy in time. I did hear of your unexpexted early delivery of your baby boy through somebody mutual on here that we both used to chat to. I was very pleased for you and assumed all would be ok-how wrong i was.

I just can't believe i'm writing about this, and i hope you don't mind, but i have just stumbled across a post by you delivering the heartbreaking news that your beautiful baby boy had passed away. I truly can't believe it and am so sorry i was not around at the time. I can't imagine how devestating it must be for you and your family and can only wish for you all that as time is moving on things are getting slowly easier. Teddy was very lucky to have been so loved in his short life.

Words cannot express my sorrow for you, they are so inadequate.

Would just like to send you lots of love and to let you know that i am thinking of you and your family.

I hope you're otherwise well and your boys are thriving.

Lots of love

MummaJ
xXx

Replies