Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Kat1986

Hi

Hope you dont mind me posting in here but have been thinking about you and wondering how you are getting on? havent seen any posts from you, hope your ok?

xxDBxx

Replies

• Options
    I have been wondering this too, dont think she has been on in a while. hope things with bump are good xx
  • Options
    hi ladies sorry i havent been on in a while have found things really hard through out this pregnancy so i just tried to stay away from all sort of conections.....i have been thinking of you all thou!!!!!! have you a bfp yet ceilidh.....and db i see you are haveing boys well congrats......my pregnancy is going well had lots of scans and the hospital are really looking after me!!!! we are epecting another little girl so i thank my little angel Daisy for that!!!! ive only got the max of 8weeks left if my little princess doesnt show her face befor that but we will see....i will do my best to get back on here real soon and let you all no how the arrival of our new baby girl went!!!!
    Thinking of you all, all the time kat xxx xxx