Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is everyone ok?

I just wanted to add a message to see how everyone is. I know with Christmas coming up it's a very big mix of emotions and I just hope that you are all doing 'ok' and wanted you to know I'm thinking of you all. We're off to my family which I'm both looking fwd to and dreading as I will be seeing people I haven't seen since it all happened!
Take care x

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun! Although I'm looking forward to christmas for obviour reasons I'm finding it hard! We have done a few things in Ian's memory so it still feels as if he is with us! We are having a quiet christmas with just close family! I'm 5 weeks pregnant too so want to just be quiet, I'm so scared all the time but I think it will be the same for all of us! Take care all of you and hope you all have a wonderful christmas! Xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    Finding xmas really hard. Looking forward to a fresh start in 2010. Hope your all ok xxxx
  • Options
    Yes, am hoping 2010 will bring us all some joy.
    I'm also finding it terrifying becky and my scan date cannot come quick enough, I had spotting over the weekend so am fearing the worst but praying for the best! How lovely to do things in ian's memory. I'd love to do something like that with angel but have yet to find something I feel strongly about and holds some kind of link!
    Wooly, I'm so sorry, will you be having family with you?
    Look after yourselves and may the new year make us stronger x
  • Options
    Just remember our little angels will be looking over us this christmas! Xxx
  • Options
    What a lovely thought...I hope they are x
  • Options
    Ive struggled aswell... thanks for asking. Really hope 2010 is a better year for us all xxx
  • Options
    Hi waiting4baby.
    Hope you had a nice Christmas. I found it quite hard and am pleased it's over! Hoping for a positive start to 2010, AF due on 1st Jan but think I may be in for another disappointment.
    George, x
  • Options
    Thank you, I had a few blips and tears but we got through it. Here's wishing us all a happy and positive 2010.
    George keepng everything crossed for you and really hope you get your bfp as a new year gift x