Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finished feeding

Hi guys i gave my daughter her last feed yesterday morning she is 10 1/2 months old im so glad i did it this long.im stopping now as im back to work in 2weeks and im expecting number 2 in march so i thought i'd have a break before feeding the next one.Anyway i just thought i'd say that i had thrush and cracked nipples early on but it is possible to carry on and im glad i did its the best thing i've ever done and never had any bad reactions from people and i even fed her walking round a cat show at the NEC lol
anyway good luck to all of you just starting out you will be pros in no time :\)
take care Lin :\)

Replies

• Options
    Well done Lin. I gave up feeding Isaac a few months ago and whilst it was a sad day for me (he is going to be my last) I felt very pleased with myself for doing it. Give yourself a huge pat on the back. xximage
  • Options
    well done lin i was very sad as well when i stopped feeding Abby but like you im proud and hope that the new girls reading this get the possitive vibes and the confidence to feed for as long as they want
    good luck with the next baby i so jelous you getting to feed again (the only thing that gets me broody lol)i not havin anymore
    fea x
  • Options
    well done for going so long. i'm about to stop as back to work next week boohoo my lo is 9 1/2 months