Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My boys too cute at times!

Just had to tell you.

Ive been trying to increase my supply and have been using a medela electric pump after every feed etc. My 4 yr old, Jules likes to turn on the buttons and sits there waiting for my letdown so he can change the setting etc.

Anyway, I set the bottle down to go grab a drink and came back to find him putting the pump on his 'boobie'!

I said to him tht he couldn't use it cos he had no milk to which he informed me he knew he had no milk and thats why he was pumping to make the milk come! :lol: Methinks maybe the kids just too involved lol!

Replies

• Options
    Aww thats so cute Karen lol!!

My lil girl keeps trying to copy me too and puts her dollies to her boobies hehe.xxx
  • Options
    Ahh thats too cute!!! Can't wait for kady to start with the cute, funny things lol
  • Options
    :lol: that is so cute, Alice used to breastfeed the dollies at nursery and told all the other children that milk didnt come from bottles it came from boobies. My oldest who was 8 when Alice was born though I was putting milk into myself ready for the next feed when I was expressing :lol:
  • Options
    holly bf her dollies too n says they r having milk from her tummy!!
  • Options
    mai does it too once she took a breast pad n out it on but put the sticky tab on her skin bless her xxxxxxx at least shes growing up knowing bf is the most natural beutiful thing between mother n baby. i like to think seeing me bf in public will make her confident enough to do it when shes older no matter what others think xx
  • Options
    yeah there so cute are they, Lewis likes to look at everyones boobies, he attempts to lift up tops and people say what you doing and i say oh its ok he wants to see your boobs lol

He has a booby fascination already, but they do say bf boys do have boob fatuations when there older!
  • Options
    awww that is too cute. phoebe bf her dollys. i think that its lovely that they are growing up knowing that bf is is the natural thing that you do when you have a baby. x