Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Had to share this comment

Someone at work had enough of people nicking their milk so they wrote on the bottle it was breastmilk. It probably wasnt but no one was willing to risk nicking it anymore!!! When we were laughing about this a woman said 'eee imagine milk coming from your boobs, milk comes from cows'. What??????????

Just have to ask what do people think of that? I was quite shocked by it as she seemed to genuinely think producing milk was unnatural. I know not everyone wants to breastfeed but surely we know that to produce milk is the most natural thing.

Replies

• Options
    I couldn't breastfeed as Gabe would never latch on properly and just screamed but I did taste my milk when it came in and it was quite nice. If someone left breastmilk in the fridge at work I would probably put it in my tea lol. I love fresh blue top cows milk but I would rather have breastmilk over skimmed or UHT, LOL!!!! xx
  • Options
    Tigerlily - there's gonna be a whole new programme featuring you on Channel 4 I'm sure!

I taste my own all the time - but don't think I could drink anyone elses. In fact, I don't know why I always taste mine either - but I have this strange litlte ritual where I have to squeeze a little milk out after lo has finihsed feeding and then I drink it! Very odd! (and no I don't do this in the middle of Next lol!!!)xx
  • Options
    Well, I suppose it would depend on whose milk it was!...it couldn't be someone I knew - how odd would that be!