Forum home› Babies› Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

aptamil 1 users help me pls x

can i just ask what colour and consistency ure babies poo is lol
im just concerned my son whos 15 weeks are too runny but they have always been that way and its a yellowy colour does that sound right?
thanx
lisa and vinnie xx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya hun, ds is 17 weeks now and on aptimal too, we have runny/v soft yellow poos too. They're not watery as such, more milkshake consistency?? I'm on a mission, i remember from a thread in baby someone else from
    Dim being from the same area of middx as me...was it you by any chance if you don't mind me asking? xx
  • Options
    Yep sounds about right lol - I call it curry poo lol. Sometimes it's thicker but still soft and other times it can be a bit watery but I put that down to hot day/amount she's drank etc.

• Options
    oh good
    thanx ladies sounds normal then,
    i am from hayes originally but live in cowley now
    how bout u xx
  • Options
    Ah it was you then....was annoying me that I couldn't remember. I'm in uxbridge. Did you have vinnie at Hillingdon then? x
  • Options
    We have chicken Korma poo's here!!xx
  • Options
    chicken korma lol
    yes i had vinnie at hillingdon, u have ure baby there ? what u think of it ? x
  • Options
    Yep we call them chicken korma too! Haven't been able to cook one since Ryan was born. Yeah he was born at Hillingdon too Lisa, they were lovely on labour ward and I had a really nice midwife, but was less than impressed with postnatal. What about you? x
  • Options
    hiya!
    i was really pleased with all my care at hillingdon even the post natal was great, (they had run out of beds so had to give me a private room lol) every midwife was great, i never thought id day that ! do u have other kids ? i have a 5 yr old daughter she too was born at hillingdon the care wasnt so great with her!
    Lisa xx
  • Options
    hiya!
    i was really pleased with all my care at hillingdon even the post natal was great, (they had run out of beds so had to give me a private room lol) every midwife was great, i never thought id day that ! do u have other kids ? i have a 5 yr old daughter she too was born at hillingdon the care wasnt so great with her!
    Lisa xx
  • Options
    No ryan's my first....I think I was just unlucky with the mw I had on postnatal, they kept us in overnight as we were having problems getting bfing started but no one was actually interested in helping us....the following morning the same mw told me we were going home (yay!) but when I asked what we were going do about feeding she told me that I have to feed him somehow....and then spent the next 6/7hours forgetting to sort out our discharge. We were lucky that I asked another one of the mws what was happening about the discharge papers and she was worried that we were going home without him feeding and got someone to come see us...not that it made any difference lol! Do you go to any of the children centres?
  • Options
    hiya,
    oh no it such a shame when u get a bad midwife as u remeber the experience for life and it should be a good one!!
    i go to the new cowley st laurence childrens centre, (my daughter attends that school) they do a weigh and clinic thing on a friday morn at 9 so i usually drop my daughter at schhol and go straight in , its a really nice one as its new, will be looking to go to a couple of mum and baby groups as i did it all with frankie and made some good friends to this day and the kids are all the same age etc, i used to go to one down waterloo road i also went gymboree tho i thought it was expensive! and one at uxbridge health centre, i keep saying ill look into it next week when frankies back at skool! how bout u ?
  • Options
    I've been going to the Hillingdon one but am trying rocking and rolling at cowley this week. And got a trial at gymboree next week although don't think can justify the cost. Trying to find some other baby groups to go to in the next couple weeks once they're all running again after the summer. Need to stop spending all day talking nonsense to Ryan x