Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you use to heat your bottle up when travelling/out

What does every one use when to heat their bottles when out and about? I have bought a tommee tippee travel bottle warmer, but am worried that it may spill over when at baby groups whilst waiting for bottle to heat up.

Anyone got one of these or a thermal bag? What do you like/dislike about it?

Replies

• Options
    Hiya,

We use avent/mam bottles so have the avent thermal bag and the fisher price bottle warming flask and they're great! I take a cold bottle of formula out of the fridge and pop it in the thermal bag (which is good for 4 hours) and then when it's needed I fill the flask cup bit about a 3rd full and pop the bottle in for 5 minutes or so. Never had a problem with spilling anything. Just make sure you mix the milk round well so there's no hotspots!
  • Options
    ive never warmed the milk up. its always been left at room temperature that way baby will drink it all and wont go off it when its cooled down.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. Well I bought the tommee tippee bottle warmer, and haven't really needed to warm up the bottles, as I make the bottle from the flask, and then take some cold water with me, and cool it down. Either that, or I make the bottle up 1/2 hr before I plan to use it.