Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fao those whose lo's like warn milk

i bf but give my lo a bottle of formula in the evening which she likes very warm. I wondereed what you all do when you are out and about with warming bottles if your lo only likes warm milk?

Replies

• Options
    hey hun hows skye doing? Im down to 2 bf's a day now with jack and rest formula and guess what, he slept through for first time last night!
    Well anyways back to question I bought a flask from tkmaxx (??5) the other day and make jacks flasks up fresh when out and about, just get cold water when stopping for a coffee (as he runs like clockwork now for feeds)
    My friend yesterday took cool boiled water and then also warmed the bottle using hotwater from her flask then added the powder. x
    Think theres many ways to do it hun x
  • Options
    When going to friends houses / family etc. I just boil their kettle and pop the bottle in a bowl / jug hot water until it reaches the desired temp. it doesn't take long!

When going out shopping / eating etc. I have a thermos flask (the fisher price bottle warmer one) which I use.

Toby does like his bottles warm but takes them room temp if he has too!

xxx
  • Options
    I too use a flask when im out and about i just put the boiling water in lid then heat the bottle up that way.

In the house though I microwave the bottles.
  • Options
    anabel likes her bottles really hot???? i have a very strange little girl xx
  • Options
    I use the Fisher Price bottle warmer flask too, it's brilliant xx