Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SMA Staydown infant milk - anyone use this?

just noticed it in my local asda store, zac isnt sick after every feed but he is sick quite often. Has anyone else switched from SMA gold to this staydown one? Did it make any difference?

Thanks in advance

Louise & Zac 16 days

Replies

• Options
    We used it until the girls were 6 months. After some trial and error (including Comfort milk and Gaviscon), it was the only thing that worked for us. We did need to go up a teat size but once we did, the girls coped fine

xx
  • Options
    I swapped over to staydown from SMA gold a few days ago. Dylan was having 2 sachets of Gaviscon as well as having Domperidone for his reflux but they were making him constipated. He has continued being sick on them. I thought that if I change him over to staydown that it would mean i wouldnt have to add the gaviscon. It worked really well for the first two days but today, Dylan has been sick a fair amount. I have gone through about 5 bibs today and that is not when he has been feeding. Thinking about putting a gaviscon in the staydown on the next feed. I only hope it wont block the teets up. I am using size 2 teets on Dr Browns bottles.