Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

C&G Good Night Milk

Has anyone ever used this? Was it any good?

I've bought some for Tyler - he is 8 months and he still wakes 2-3 times in the night. I'm going to add an extra meal a day first and see if that makes any difference, if not I might give this Milk a go. He is already on hungry baby milk and 2 meals a day. xx xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi

I have tried the Hipp goodnight milk which is similar, see post below.

I was just wondering why you were using the hungry baby milk? This can often cause babies to have constipation. I was advised to give my lo this at night by HV whilst he was mainly breast fed and he didn't sleep very well. When I stopped using the hungry milk he was much better. We use the heinz comfort milk because he has a sensitive tummy and have just added this good night milk now. He is usually just waking once at night now at about 3 which is good for him.
  • Options
    I've just started giving my LO C&G goodnight milk before bed, she seems to really like the taste and drains the bottles. Not really sure if it's helping her go through any better as lately she's waking more often but she seems to settle down initially better than she did before.

Tesco have it on offer for ??3.50 atm!

Corinna x