Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Breastfeeding support number

Hiya,

I'm looking for the number of a bf support telephone number. I've googled it but the numbers seem to be slightly different from each other so don't know if some of them are out of date. Is there one that's open at this time of night?

Replies

• Options
    oh hon, hope you got something, la lech league should be open,

let me know if i can help, have just finished my peer support training ((hugs))
  • Options
    i didn't phone in the end,I chickened out!
  • Options
    image are you ok?
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that I've phoned both nct and breast feeding network helplines, (the numbers are on their websites), and they were both absolutely brilliant, I've only heard good things about la leche too, but don't have personnal experience. Please don't worry about phoning, I spoke to lovely lovely ladies who were so helpful. Breast feeding can be so difficult to keep up so I'd say take any help going as some doctors and hv can be less then useful! You always get good advice in here too. The lady on the breast feeding network line today told me that something like 75% of women that start have given up by six weeks so you're doing great by just trying!