Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Its been a while...

Hi Ladies,

Haven't been on here in a while as i went back to my full time job in December after a lovely 10 months off on mat leave image

Hope you are all well and enjoying your babas!

I know there'll be new ladies on here so i just wanted to show off some of the novelty bits i have in stock in my breastfeeding ebay shop 'Boobie Babies'.

I stock all the essentials you'll need and i can do bundles of Avent,Medela or Tommee Tippee products. Now stocking nursing nightwear....plus i have the last remaining stock of FreshMums nursing vests.

You can find Boobie Babies on the following link:

www.ebayshops.co.uk/boobiebabiesboutique

xxxxxx
http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/m/mOxocAUmX-bBytTMg-2BUyg/140.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Your shop makes me wish I could start breastfeeding again! Hey ho, I'll just have to make another baby and feed that one... and when I do I shall be buying loads of stuff from you! :lol:
  • Options
    I wondered where you had been, always room on the ol changing bag for another badgeimage xx
  • Options

Aww i've missed being on here!

Hayden's 1 in 4 weeks and its absolutley flew by. One born every minute being back on doesn't half make you broody doesnt it?

Im coming to the end of my breastfeeding now too, he's not interested in sitting still for more than 2 minutes and we're down to one feed a day - the 5am one where he's too sleepy to wriggle off!

Thank you for welcoming me back ladies xxxx
  • Options
    How do I find your shop on e bay? I typed in Boobie Babies in the search and it just showed me a vest x
  • Options
    Hi, type this in your address bar: www.ebayshops.co.uk/boobiebabiesboutique

xx
  • Options
    Thanks! Found it. Love your badges. Will be ordering some! x