Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bf survey

Hi all first of all sorry for crashing your forum. I am a former babyexpert visitor and am now a full time student. For my health psychology project i have been asked to produce some health promotional material and so have chosen breastfeeding. I need to collect some information to do this and so have produced a survey. If any of you can spare five mins and complete this survey i would be very grateful. Its only nine questions and i have posted a link below.I am not too technical so it might not be the best survey you have ever filled in.

Thank you in advance and i hope you are all enjoying your lovely babies

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HTKKYYW

Replies

• Options
    just realised this isn't a link lol, if you are happy to complete my survey you need to copy this into the browser bar

thanks again
  • Options
    Done xx
  • Options
    Will have a look now.xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies, I really appreciate it. When I planned this I wanted to produce something that properly informs the mum-to-be in a positive but complete way and so far that seems to be what mums want. Your oppinions mirror mine but its good to be able to back this up with real statistics , It makes me laugh though that the people who produce the real breasfeeding promotion don't seem to be responding to what mums actually think are important issues ! I have never seen anything that explains how difficult it is at the start and have done about five years breastfeeding to date ( 3 kids )anyway if i dont get chance to pop on here again thanks all so much again

xxx xxx
  • Options
    I have also done this survey! x
  • Options
    I tried but said it was closed down x