Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How to have a well fed and settled baby

Dr Brown's Bottles..

I had to share my success. thanks to Apricotmoon, we went and bought Dr Browns 240ml natural flow bottles from mothercare today as poor Noah has been suffering wind and screams and wont settle after feeding on tommee tippee closer to nature bottles.

we came home and gave him his feed with his new bottle and oh mi god, he drank it, no gulping, no wind going in tummy, no knees crunching to his chest and he fell straight asleep!!

its a flamin miracle..

everyone go and buy Dr Browns bottles.. i immediately ordered 2 more once he was finished his feed.

xx

Replies

• Options
    AH, I've left a thread on another section of this asking for advice about wind. We're using Tommy Tippee with Daniel (7 weeks) and over the last week or so he has been struggling really bad with wind a few hours after feeding. I've been using no 2 teats for a few weeks nt sure if this has made his wind worse ? I thought it would help. I've been using Infacol, and started giving him gripe water yesterday. He does bring up lots of wind when feeding but a couple of hours later he is obviously in discomfort.

This might be a silly question ... if you by a different brand of bottles, do you have to buy a new sterilizer ?????
  • Options
    No dont buy a new steriliser i have an avent one which i used for my first baby but im using dr brown bottles and they fit in this steriliser X