Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help! Need Advice

Hi all, I have a 3 month old baby who weighs 18lbs. He's fed every 3.5-4 hours and sleeps from 9:30-4 at night time. When I was pregnant with him I had to have extra scans and he was putting weight on so quickly and he still does it now. He has 7oz of milk every feed. Is the right amount for him to have considering his size? He always seems satisfied after he eats. Does anyone else have a larger baby which could put my mind at ease?

Replies

• Options

Sounds like my friends baby she was 17lb at 4 months and taking 7oz at each feed and still waking at night for feeds too. My lo is 14lb just over and is 19 weeks this thurs taking 6oz every 3 hours and sleeping from 6 till 6 most nights. Wouldn't worry hun they're all different, my first was a lot bigger than my 2nd, completely different babies x

• Options
    Thank you LH86. Nice to know it's just me with a big baby. I'm sure he'll even out when he's crawling etc x
  • Options
    Not just me I meant ! x
  • Options

yeah my first was a right chubster till she started moving, she's perfect weight n size now x

• Options
    I have 2 boys, my youngest at 8 month weighed what my eldest did at 2. Hes really chunky. Was 17lb at 3 months x