Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

greedy baby!?

My baby girl is just 7 weeks old and is wanting 6oz bottles. Is this okay? I ddon't remember my son drinking so much at that age. She is sleeping through the nights 10pm - 7pm. She has bottles at 7, 12, 5 and 10. My health visitor When asked just avoided my question and was more concerned about baby sleeping through the night. Said I should be waking her to get another feed in but other hv told me not to worry and let baby sleep through. Just wondering if anyone else has babies that drink this much? 

Replies

• Options
    beccalou said:

My baby girl is just 7 weeks old and is wanting 6oz bottles. Is this okay? I ddon't remember my son drinking so much at that age. She is sleeping through the nights 10pm - 7pm. She has bottles at 7, 12, 5 and 10. My health visitor When asked just avoided my question and was more concerned about baby sleeping through the night. Said I should be waking her to get another feed in but other hv told me not to worry and let baby sleep through. Just wondering if anyone else has babies that drink this much? 

If it was roo much, the chances are you'll see it coming straight back up.
    Every new person is a unique miracle. Mine were both over 10lb birth weight. Yes. They were described as greedy too.