Forum home Family life & relationships Childcare & work
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm officially counting down

As of 26 Feb I'll have had my year off work. With my extra holiday I'm officially going back on 13 April. So that's it - I'm on the countdown back to work. I'm nervous, excited, sad all at the same time.

Luckily I managed to compress my hours so I'll only be working 4 days a week and my husband is doing the same, so at least she's with us 4 days out of 7. Still it's amazing how much she's developing right now and I'm going to be really sad to see her off to nursery. I will miss her so much - will have to make up for it at the weekends.

I'm excited that I'm going to be working, talking about stuff that isn't my baby and being able to drink a cup of tea in more than 10 secs.

Replies

• Options
    no how you feel i will be going back in may having just had 9 months off have loved every min been off with my lil girl will be so sad that i have to put her in nursery sob sob image they change so much hope i do not miss out on much but am looking forward to going back to work will see if that changes when i go back lol x