Forum home Toddlers & older children Children with special needs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

School selections

Well the time has arrived, we're officially looking at potential schools for Samantha to attend but there are so many questions that need asking it all seems a bit daunting.  A lot of the SEN schools won't even consider an application without a statement in place so we're having to start that process too (whether she ends up in SEN or mainstream the statement will help get her the support she needs).  Some of the questions seem almost silly but necessary to help make the final choice (How will they communicate with my child of few words? How will they handle her 'meltdowns'? Will she have one-to-one during breaks or simply during class? How do they handle school trips?)

Such a milestone that probably is more scary & exciting to us parents than our children.  All I know for certain is I want to make the right choice for my little girl.

Replies

• Options

Hello! I can relate to your situation as my boys also enjoy spending time and taking breaks during school vacations. It's important for them to recharge after long school days. That's when I discovered Kassoom, and I'm thrilled to share how they cater to the needs of students.

Kassoom offers classes with flexible scheduling options, allowing you to choose the best time that suits your boys' preferences and availability. This personalized approach shows that Kassoom genuinely cares about the progress and development of their students when it comes to studying.

With Kassoom, my boys have the freedom to enjoy their breaks while still focusing on their educational journey. It's a fantastic solution that balances leisure time and academic growth. I highly recommend exploring Kassoom's offerings to provide your boys with a customized learning experience that accommodates their individual needs and schedules.