Forum home General Chat Competitions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to the Compers' thread 2014

Replies

• Options

Hi tazaramuffin. We'll chase that up for you tomorrow morning. Congrats on the win!

• Options

Thank you x

• Options

Hello!

I was lucky enough to find my name as a winner of one of the Babymoov weaning bundles on the 22nd August but as of yet I have had no contact from the prize supplier nor received the prize.

Please could you advise when I can expect to receive this. Many thanks

• Options

Hi Lee Davis, Oh, sorry to hear that. could you send us an email at contactus@madeformums.com and we will look in to this for you. :)

• Options

Hi! Was just wondering who won the Elemis comp? I think it ended today or last Friday? Thank you. (Ps I've got my fingers and toes crossed!) 

• Options
    Hi Layla Digby. The Elemis comp closed on 19 Sep and winners are usually announced within seven days - so we have just two more days before they go up on the winners thread which you can see here:

The best of luck!
  • Options

Thanks Danielle! Will be keeping an eye out over the next couple of days then lol! X

• Options

Awww, never mind, I didn't win the prize I had everything crossed for! Still, there are plenty more to enter :) well done all you winners out there though! X

• Options

Wishing you the best of luck for future comps Layla! :)

• Options

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I saw my name as a winner of a Tomy Winnie the Pooh Bundle in August, I can't find the post about it now to double check and nothing has arrived. Any chance you could look into this for me?

Thanks, Hazel

• Options

Hi happysouls. Yes, of course - we will check that out for you first thing on Monday.

Apols that we can't do much till then but all the paperwork is in the office - and we're not!

• Options

Thanks for your offer to track down the prize.  I've actually just located it!  I was trying to find out about a missing parcel that I thought was from Panasonic...loooooong story....but after a week or two of trying to resolve that, it turns out its not from Panasonic, its the Tomy prize bundle!  Its lost in a DHL warehouse somewhere but thats 2 mysterys solved in one and hopefully they will now locate it and send it out again!

• Options

Oh that's good to hear, happy souls. Yay!

Hope it doesn't take to long for DHL to turn up with it.

• Options

just received the Mums Office journal and diary. Thank you so much, hadn't even realised I had won anything. What a great surprise!

• Options

Yay! Glad you like it, Liffmonds!

• Options

Hi I won Lorna Drew Lingerie Sets I'm just wondering when I'll receive my prize thanks

• Options

Hi shirley batey.

Congratulations on your win. We will look into this today for you and see what we can find out.

• Options

Hi, my name is on the winners list in August for the bobux shoes but haven't heard anything about receiving these. How long does it usually take! Thank you

• Options

Hi Cashjo, Oh no, that doesn't sound right at all! please send us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com and we will look into this for you.

• Options

Sorted it out now, thank you