Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August 2020

Replies

• Options
    @Emmagem he is very sweet but he does get nervous around the time to have to do it - so can be hard sometimes - does urs do ok or get nervous too? He find sit hard to perform on demand if you get me.. 
    I am just really nervous I will get bad news that I have a very low reserve or something.
    doc is very caring and good - just sat with hubby and wrote down all our questions so feel prepared for Thursday.

• Options
    @Emmagem 😘 sometimes you just need people to understand. This seems such a lovely supportive thread, I'm so glad I joined it. Yes could just be a side effect of depo doesn't necessarily mean anything else. Always best to check for peace of mind either way! How long have you been off depo? Xx
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 eeeek huge congrats!!! 😍😍😍 🎉🎉🎉. Might be twins! Or just. A lot of HCG, either way, a positive is a positive eh! I don’t think you could be 10dpo though that’s for sure! 

@Emmagem totally understandable hun, if it helps every girl I know who has pcos has had children! Good they are looking into this all now and helping you. But it might not even be that anyway! Harder said than done but do try and stay calm, repeat the positives over and over 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Options
    Morning ladies, just wanted to say sorry for not always being active on this thread, i find it hard to keep up because i am drowning with work at the minute.

Im 1DPO so now in the dreaded 2 week wait xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean I find it hard and I’m not even working still! Just full
    time parenting a crazy toddler 🤣🤣
    I’m 3dpo so I’m with you!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Options
    Morning girls!

i think i'm out this month, pink spotting today - AF due on the 15th and no BD in over a week.

congrats everyone and i hope you all beans stick! and baby dust to you all! xxx

i will keep checking and following you all on your journeys! xxx
  • Options
    Hi all. Hope you don’t mind me joining this thread. 
    I MC on 4th July so I have no idea when I ovulated or when period would be due. I’ve tested the last 3 days and had the faintest of faint line each time. Sometimes you can’t see on the picture unless you really look! But you can in person! 

Can anyone see anything and could it be a possibility I’m really super early? All taken within the time limit xxx

• Options
    Congrats those of you with BFPs! So many - lovely to see!
    Sorry I've been out of the forum this month - it's been insane at work and lots of other things going on.
    I'm currently 2 days late and I'm usually very regular. The only thing I've got is sore boobs but I usually get them before AF anyway. I've got AF cramps so I'm fully expecting it to just be late because of the extreme heat 🔥might test tomorrow though if it's still not here.... 
  • Options

@Clarissa78 I have to write down my questions next time I talk to my doctor. I’m happy you and hubby were able to sit down and write out all your questions J Its nice to go in prepared so you can leave with some answers!

As for preforming on demand, my hubby is the same. I was actually just talking about this not long ago on here. I find hubby doesn’t like to know when its “go time!” lol I still spill the beans sometimes from excitement but I help get him in the mood by being flirty or doing nice things for him (massage). As long as he’s in the moment he forgets about the pressure to preform.

I totally understand being nervous, I was too for my appt. Its nerve racking but at the same time nothing is ever 100% with fertility! Its all odds! There’s always a possibility!

@Mrs_T.   I agree! This thread is very supportive and all the ladies are so sweet.

I have been off depo since Oct 2018, so its been quite a while! It is out of my system now. I was talking to a co-worker the other day and she mentioned birth control can diminish egg supply… I have never heard this before but I think I will look into this! Have you heard that before??

@RiaMushk thanks lovely! I have heard that too! I already have a 6 year old. It just wasn’t what I was expecting to hear.. I’m a little frustrated with it because I really don’t think I have it. I did some reading last night and I don’t hit a lot of the markers..

• Options
    Hi all. Hope you don’t mind me joining this thread. 
    I MC on 4th July so I have no idea when I ovulated or when period would be due. I’ve tested the last 3 days and had the faintest of faint line each time. Sometimes you can’t see on the picture unless you really look! But you can in person! 

Can anyone see anything and could it be a possibility I’m really super early? All taken within the time limit xxx

Sorry for your loss. I'm afraid I can't see anything but like you say could be the photos. Generally a line would get darker over 3 days. I would test again with fmu. Good luck xx 
  • Options
    @TtcJun2020 good luck with testing if AF doesn't arrive!

@Emmagem oh really. No I've never heard about it diminishing egg supply. I wouldn't have thought that would be correct as health professionals generally say being on birth control shouldn't negatively impact fertility? That would have made me really worried if they told me that it did have an impact on egg supply and likely put me off going on contraception! Let me know how you get on with researching though!

Xxx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. I had never heard it either! I did find an article from Washington post, I typically like articles from them as the a a reputable source. The article basically says it does not diminish egg supply how ever it does obscure test results making eggs look older.. however that should change once you have been of birth control for several months. PHew!! 
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/birth-control-pills-make-eggs-look-old-but-they-do-not-affect-a-womans-fertility/2014/07/07/792a94b2-01fb-11e4-b8ff-89afd3fad6bd_story.html
  • Options
    @emmagem I tried not to tell him
     but he Knows when I have af and knows around day 10-16 possible ovulation. So he is fairly clued in.

but off form today, think I am
    thinking of when will this ever happen for us but I need to be positive too. Can be a bit of a grind each month. But really This will be month 6 of TTC so not too long. 
    Never been on depo so don’t know anything about that. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. 
  • Options
    @emmacharlotte I’m sorry I don’t see anything either, and I really don’t want to upset you and I’m probably wrong, but I’ve heard after mc it takes a while for the hcg to come out completely, so the tests might still be picking it up from the last pregnancy? As you put that happened early July which is almost 6 weeks ago. 
    My best friend got pregnant literally without AF after an mc so it may well be that and I hope it is!! Just thought I’d give my two pence if that helps xxx
    im sure you did a test or were told to do a test a couple of weeks after the mc? I’m guessing it was negative if so xxx
    sendinn you lots of baby dust 
  • Options
    @Chloe888 @Fairycakes88 @Rosegold89 and anyone else that has had a BFP in this group, did you bd in the 2ww? And if so which dpo? 
    I don’t know why but it always makes me so paranoid that I’m going to interrupt something, but I know they say its completely safe! 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk thanks very much for your opinion. 
    Just going to try and stay positive. My boobs hurt too so praying it gets stronger. I had a negative on 4 August so hopefully these faint lines mean something. 
    I’ve spoke to 2 nurses and both seem to be under the impression after a D&C it’s more likely not to be linked to my last pregnancy but who knows?  🤷🏼‍♀️ Xxx
  • Options
    @Emmacharlotte fingers crossed for you and sorry about your mc xx  
  • Options
    Thank you @Clarissa78 xx
  • Options
    @RiaMushk 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7dpo. I had a fall and hurt my back at 10dpo and still was successful 😂
  • Options
    @Clarissa78 oh wow only month 6, thats not bad at all! Stay positive for sure. Your doctors appt is coming soon as well so you have lots to look forward too!
This discussion has been closed.