Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in August 2020

Hi ladies, just thought I'd start a thread for the next month. Have my fingers crossed for all of you 🤞

Replies

• CD2 today. Would quite like to curl up in a ball instead of go to work 😂
  • Thanks for making this thread! Sorry about AF! I’m CD 4 today
  • thanks for making this thanks for making this thread. We are back to another IUI this month and hopefully we catch it in time this month. I am due AF soon though and don’t know if the clinic will be able to process all my paperwork before then so may have to wait until next month but thought I would join anyway and say hiZ keeping fx for everyone for August xxx
  • Hi ladies, I'm joining you here now as af arrived this morning. Fingers crossed it's our month!! 🤞🤞🤞

Babydust to all x
  • NursetccNursetcc Regular
    edited Jul 18, 2020 9:21PM
    Hey all. I took a bit of a break from this forum when AF came this month. I needed it but back and ready for another month. SMEP this month. Baby dust to yal x
  • Hi @Nursetcc. What is SMEP please? I've seen it few times but don't know what it is x
  • It's the sperm meets egg plan u can download a short journal for free on Amazon. It gives u days to BD dance. IV seen alot about it so thought it give it a go x @HippieMama4
  • Hey ladies! 
    CD8 for me. I've just started myo-Inositol daily to try and help regulate my cycles. I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow to ask about Vitex and metaformin. Anyone have any advice on these meds? My cycles are getting longer and longer lately, last one was 39 days. I have PCOS and endometriosis but I had my endo burnt off before I had my twin girls and haven't had issues with it since. I'm also on weight loss medication to try and assist to regulate my cycles. We have been actively trying now for 6 months. 
  • CD3 for me and feeling miserable. At work, just want home lol.
  • @Nursetcc thank you, I'll have a look at it. X
  • Joining this 
  • Hi @Revbomb, sorry that af arrived. 

Fingers crossed we get some bfps this month x
  • Joining here as im pretty sure im out for this month now😞xx
  • Hi @Revbomb, sorry that af arrived. 

Oh no hun af didn’t come
    but that’s my issue
    my af never comes and my body is not ovulating 
    but I have my fertility results for hubby in August and hopefully clomid 
  • Good luck with it all @Revbomb we have been through our own issues over the last 6 years with chemicals and mc’s but hoping August will do it for us too. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Ah ok, I see @Revbomb. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Clomid works for you. 🤞🤞

I've downloaded the premom app ready for inputting the opks this month, and I put in my last cycle's data so it had something to go on as a rough guide. But it's completely contradictory to ff. Ff reckons I ovulated on cd19, but I think it was more likely cd15. Premom, however, says I ovulated on cd12!!! It reckons I had a bbt spike on cd13, but it only went up 0.1 of a degree!! I hope this isn't the shape of things to come this month - contradictory and wrong information! 😯🤨 x
  • Ah ok, I see @Revbomb. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Clomid works for you. 🤞🤞

I've downloaded the premom app ready for inputting the opks this month, and I put in my last cycle's data so it had something to go on as a rough guide. But it's completely contradictory to ff. Ff reckons I ovulated on cd19, but I think it was more likely cd15. Premom, however, says I ovulated on cd12!!! It reckons I had a bbt spike on cd13, but it only went up 0.1 of a degree!! I hope this isn't the shape of things to come this month - contradictory and wrong information! 😯🤨 x
    Thank you
    its so annoying waiting
    husband didn’t listen to me and messed up the first sample
    so had to wait again
    Kazam2817 said:
    Good luck with it all @Revbomb we have been through our own issues over the last 6 years with chemicals and mc’s but hoping August will do it for us too. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Thank you
    hopefully this summer brings us good news 
  • @Revbomb that's really frustrating that he didn't listen. I feel your frustration as I have a dh who also doesn't listen to me when it comes to ttc as well. 
  • Joining this thread! Im on CD 4 today, just got my blood test results back for CD 3. Everything seems normal except my FSH is high.. still have to get bloods done again on CD 21 to see if I OV. 
    It's probably my hormones at this point but im so cranky and stressed. Just want some results asap and want my doctor to help asap.
    Btw @Pennylane87 I have been taking estrosmart PLUS to regulate my cycles (since they are 24 to 28 days, mostly 24) and this month I made it to CD 26. Look up estrosmart plus, maybe it can help you too!

• How long did the doctor put you through testing before they will give you Clomid?(1 cycle 2, 3 ect??)  and do they make hubby get tested before giving clomid? I told my hubby it may come to that if they dont find anything with me, and he was not pleased by any means...

Revbomb said:
    Hi @Revbomb, sorry that af arrived. 

Oh no hun af didn’t come
    but that’s my issue
    my af never comes and my body is not ovulating 
    but I have my fertility results for hubby in August and hopefully clomid 

This discussion has been closed.