Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Stranded somewhere between af and BFP?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hey SD how you feeling hun? xx
  • Options
    Hi Susiee - thanks hun it means alot to me to know I have people looking after me on here and all the women on here have been fantastic and really supportive.

Am so looking forward to going to London as in desperate need of a break!!!!

Mrslolly - am feeling ok I have been to see my doctor she is really good but never can get an appointment and so I rang and she had a cancellation.

I dropped 2 urine samples off this morning 1 for pregnancy and the other for infection. If no AF by next tues they want to do a blood test.

AF is now 5 days late and I have an ever increasing amount of discharge down below sorry tmi.

Doctor said it could be pregnancy or could be an infection hence testing for an infection but I have to say now I am really worried as if I have an infection what the hell could I have that makes me feel like have wet myself all day long.

Tonight I got out of the car and didnt put the handbrake on and am forgetful as of late, doing things wrong at work and my concentration is off! I feel sick constantly, bloated, constipated, have a solid stomach so I dont know what do you all think.

Doctor told me not do anymore HPTs and said one way or another she is going to find out whats going on.

I explained that I havent had a real period since Oct/Nov and when I have been having a period its only lasted an hour or so and my dec period was coming and going for a few days, she said that could have been an implantation bleed?? or bleeding through pregnancy? wouldnt I need to have hcg in my system for a baby to survive?? sorry am really confused and upset right now and just not thinking straight, do you think my dec period could have been implantation??

A confused and sad SD xx

• Options
    I'm sorry you're still stuck in Limbo SD, i hope it all gets sorted soon. Big hugs xxxxx
  • Options
    hi ya hun im in sim situation as was due on tues now on thursday and nothing done a few tests last one this morning and nothing ive had all my normal period symptoms last week like moody,bloated,pains,but no af so am thinking baby so i really feel for you fingers crossed for us both keep me posted xx
  • Options
    Hi,
    Keeping up with your thread, really hope you get things sorted, one way or another! It's the not knowing thats worse I think.