Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I don't know how to feel

2»

Replies

• Options
    Oh Rainbow that's fantastic news. It's great when one of the girls on this forum gets BFP as it gives the rest of us hope. I bet you will be fine this time and have a h&h 9 months. All the best to you, Emma
  • Options
    Hi Rainbow,

Big congrats to you, and you have every right to feel the way you do. I am sure I will feel the same if / when I get my bfp after a mc and a chem pg, but Im sure once you hit your milestones.

Congratulations again, it gives everyone hope xx
  • Options
    Hi Rainbow! Was just wondering how long have you been trying this time? Need some inspiration today as feeling a little low!
  • Options
    Aww ladies you are all so lovely image Thank you for all your happy replies.

I'm managing to get my head around things today, and although I did have a little cry this morning, I'm feeling much more positive now.

I definetly feel pregnant although it feels slightly different to last time so I'm really hoping that it means it's a sticky one.

Muffin, I had one AF since my mc when I deliberatly didn't TTC, then I got my BFP so basically first month of TTC after my mc - I really believe that this was down to my CBFM pinpointing for me when I ov.

Hope that helps, and thanks again

xxx

• Options
    Thanks rainbow!!! I am soooo pleased for you! Let us know how it all goes sweetie! When is you edd?
  • Options
    Aaawww Massive Congratulations are truly in order. Any lady who gets a BFP after the rubbish time we,ve all had deserves the best of everything. So pleased for you and it cheers us all up to think maybe be 1 of us soon. Take care sweetie x x x x
  • Options
    Also only just seen this post!

Belated CONGRATS!! to you both!

Very exciting and wishing you all the stickiest sticky stuff and love in the world x
  • Options
    Congratulations! Ladies, wishing you both a very happy pregnancy.

I always feel especially pleased to read BFP's from here and am sure there there will be some more to come very soon.

xxx
  • Options
    congrats hun!!! you have every right to feel the way you do!!
  • Options
    Congrats Rainbow!! i know its prob still sinking in, but you will be having your 12 week scan in no time image xxx
  • Options
    Rainbow, fantastic news. Hoping to be joining you in the pregnancy forum this month too!

This is our 2nd month of TTC since our miscarriage and obviously feeling emotional and worried in case it happens again. Can totally see why you are worrying etc.

Here's wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Sarah
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks for all you lovely replies!

Must admit I'm feeing excited now cos I KNOW that this bean is sticky!! I'm even looking at some maternity clothes as my belley is huge with bloatness!!

xxx
  • Options
    Rainbow, massive, massive congratulations, i'm so pleased for you! Its so great to hear some good news! Its definitely a super sticky bean, so enjoy your pregnancy! xx