Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due to start next round in 4 weeks yep pee

Hi All

Just thought i would let you no we are due to start down regs in 4 weeks so excited yet very scared after all we have been through over the last 7 months but pma up up and away is any one else starting soon?

Replies

• Options
    Hi
    I am visiting the clinic tommorow to start the ball rolling for fertility treatment once again, I was lucky to get pg last time from IVF with ICSI so hoping I will again but not getting too hopeful, just taking each day as it comes. It will be a while before I start down regs as have to have all the checks first and if I egg share like last time have to be checked for loads of different things first! Good luck with your treatment and keep me posted what is happening.
    Rhian x
  • Options
    Yup!!! I'm starting hopefully in the next few months (but only FET with our frozen embie). All the best with your treatments, fingers crossed for lots of sticky BFPs this round. xxxx
  • Options
    Keep persevering ladies - it will work. Took me 2 years and 4 attempts but am now 18 weeks pregnant with twins and the last 2 years are a distant memory.

good luck.