Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Link to Wedding Pics :p

Hi all

Link to my wedding pics from May09 YAYW I will leave this up for a few days, if you want to post yours we can take them down in a few days.

Fellow May09 brides please post your pics too cant believe we are only 3 months away from our 1st wedding anniversary where has the time gone to!!

https://www.theimagefile.com/?skin=6163&Action=FL&id=32052850&setpwd=

xbox78 - password

SD x

Replies

• Options
    can i gatecrash? i was a YAYW May 09 (May 23rd) bride but didnt post much. Ur pics are gorgeous. May is such a lovely time of year to get married isnt it? I cant believe ive been a married woman for almost a year - crazy!! xx
  • Options
    Absolutely gorgeous SD, absolutely love the venue where you got married. Was it a church? (looked like it had carpet?)

Hey pumpkin pie, I got married on the 23rd aswell x

[Modified by: Jay78 on March 03, 2010 08:42 AM]

[Modified by: Jay78 on March 09, 2010 08:15 PM]

• Options
    gorgeous photos ladies, you all look so beautiful image

xxx
  • Options
    beautiful pics ladies,i love a good look at wedding pics lol

i got married in sept 08,2 years this year already...time goes too fast
  • Options
    they are all lovely! i love your flowers! ad the password made me laugh hahahahaha, im now gona sneal a peak at jay78s now image
  • Options
    gorgeous pics ladies!!

would love to add mine but my weddings still 2 years away :roll: can't wait now, you both looked like you had a wonderful day! xx
  • Options
    oh wow honey, you look stunning! Your dress is beautiful as well, and your flowers, and your hair...!!! Gushing now!! Awww, might have to dig my photo albumn out again...
  • Options
    ah lovely! I'm a bit of a wedding photo addict but as we had an abroad wedding I dont have an online album like that just an old fashioned paper one! Jay I love yours too image
  • Options
    hi!i got married june 10th 09, loving your pics and your dress, we had our hair and veils very smilar!im gonna do a little laptop slideshow of my pics now to cheer myself up!xxximage
  • Options
    Hi SD,

Love the photos, I love the way you had your hair with the 2 colours, you look lovely image
    BTW Ive never seen so many photos in a wedding album in my life :lol:
    Im guessing your hubby has something to do with the password. :lol:

Heres my album, had to be a facebook link.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=301895&id=722805573&l=e38553e836

P.S. Added a message to your topic in YAYW in the may09 forum and just realised the last time you said anything was sept last year lol image

MPP
    xxx

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on March 03, 2010 09:23 PM]

• Options
    oh wow they are really good you look so pretty hun

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3701/370184.png

• Options
    Hi everyone thanks was just feeling like a little reminisce!!

Pumpkin pie - of course you can gatecrash, wow cant believe there is a few May09 brides graduated over here now yey we can all be bump buddies aswell as wedding buddies!

Jay78 - Yes we had a church wedding loved it but very long service!

Babygaga - you look absolutely stunning, love your dress, venue and the horse and carriage wow.

Littlewolf - for some reason I cant see you photos hun image

MPP - You look beautiful hun, love your dress and your hair.

No I graduated straight over here and only pop back to yayw now and again, I will have a look on there now for your post.

I love looking at wedding pics and well its a refreshing change at the moment and a nice recap on all our wonderful wedding days.

xx

• Options
    wow beautiful girls xx
    Littlewolf i cant see yours either!

babygaga - im not being rude but your mum (well i think its your mum) looks the spitting image of marlene from only fools and horses. Looks like you had a fantastic day hun and you looked absolutely gorgeous xx
  • Options
    MPP - i was just going to check your photos out but for some reason it wont let me x
  • Options
    Hiya jay, are you with facebook? I think you can only see them if you are a member of facebook, Ive changed my privacy settings so everyone can view it.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    MPP - i still cant see yours. It says i dont have permission even though i am on facebook. I was able to see deballen's pics

Gorgeous by the way deballen xx
  • Options
    Ok thats really weird, i think other people could see it.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    deleted

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on March 04, 2010 11:20 PM]

• Options
    deleted

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on March 04, 2010 11:21 PM]