Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Why oh why

did I test.
Have been feeling sick and had a metallic mouth for the last couple of days so decided to use one of my SD tests this morning and was a BFN just like I expected but couldn't help myself.
It's only been 28 days since I had my mc confirmed and 10-14 days since i stopped bleeding, we have bd'ed a few times so there is a chance but just wish I hadn't tested

Replies

• Options
    It's human nature to want to test, we've all been there. Don't beat yourself up about it, just try and stay positive, you never know... the cycle isn't over yet! xxx
  • Options
    hiya honey

dont worry about it, we all do it. how have you been feeling? im still in first cycle after mc. i passed the bean on June 10th and didnt really bleed for very long only couple of days after that then just spotting. we bd'ed couple of times when ii thought i could be ov as i had slight pain (and loads of ewcm which ive never had before??? sorry tmi!)
    but for us it is still early days and things are still a bit emotional for me, i dont know about you? im just super sensitive about anyone who is pg or pushing a pram.

i hope u feel better soon,

H x