Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Crib sheets help

Hey, i bought a crib from toys r us and the crib sheets dont fit unfortunatly they wont take them back because obviously i have washed them ready to use for baby. Now im having to use bed sheets for her crib as they dont fit, they seem to tight and make the mattress bent, just need some ideas on where to buy bigger ones or if there is another way of making them fit, my oh has tried snipping the elastic but that doesnt work either. any suggestions or where to buy some decnt size ones from wud be great.

Replies

• Options
    If they're similar to mine, they will fit. When I first put them on it bends the mattress, and doesn't seem to reach the edges/sides of it. But persevere and put it in the crib. They are supposed to be tight. Most cribs aren't that different in size. xx
  • Options
    you could just get some flat sheets and fold then under, most supermarkets do plain sheets x
  • Options
    I had the same problem with the mothercare crib sheets in our crib...I ended up getting some dk glovesheets and they were great
    http://www.babycarecentres.co.uk/dk-crib-pram-item13108.html
    If anything they were a tad big, but lovely material x