Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to get a pic on my ticker!!! just doing a mini dance around!!!

Replies

• Options
    I just noticed Sarah! How did you do it? I really want to get pics on mine! X
  • Options
    Where abouts are you stuck?
  • Options
    my pic was in windows photo gallery and just got it from there and uploaded it lilypie and then copied the 2nd code into the signature box on pp and pasted it there x
  • Options
    going now as not had my cuppa and scones yet so having them in bed. Will help tom if i can,find it hard to explain these things as amazed i did it myself but will def help you. Night all gonna go dream about a gok/mcfly sandwich
  • Options
    Yay! well done
    Ive always struggled to get pics on as it always says they're too large so i've had a imited choice, that's why ambers pic is 8 months out of date!!!
    I might give it another go today as everyone elses tickers are looking so great!!!
  • Options
    well, could you please help me then Tash?! Maybe we could both do them while on the phone to each other?!!
  • Options
    Okey doke em good plan!!!

Just realised though, we got a new comp last night which means all my pics are on the old one until Gillan sorts it out! Bummer!
  • Options
    I might be able to e-mail you some, will have a lokk later.

P.s just realsised that I don't have your e-mail address - and I'm your sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yey sarah well done. JD is gorgeous, i love that picture of him.
  • Options
    sorry sarah, forgot to say, well done with your pic, JD really is very cute!

Emma x
  • Options
    Em, i'll pm it to you, that's shocking!!!!! xxx
  • Options
    That's a lovely photo Sarah!
  • Options
    Ah he looks real cute.
  • Options
    Well done for getting a pic on your ticker, it took me ages to figure out how to do it (with lots of help from tasha!!)

Jd is such a cutie!!!!
  • Options
    Well done Sarah, I have to get hubby to do mine as I am useless!

JD looks so cute.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone can't believe i managed it!
  • Options
    He's so sweet!
  • Options
    Well done Sarah!
    That is a gorgeous photo!!!