Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2w till 1st EDD :cry:

Hi Ladies

As the title says, 2w from today will be our first EDD, well slightly less than 2w, would have been due 1st October. Our second EDD is next March, the 24th.

Today has been tough for hubby and I, we seem to have been in tears on and off. Not really sure what started us off, did read some very sad stories on here, in various forums, so that could have been it.

Keep thinking about angels too, and wondering why God decided to take away our babies, did He think that we would cope ok? Did He think it would make us stronger? Are we supposed to have learnt some lesson that we don't know about?

Hubby also got upset thinking our lost little angels were sad, because they might have been looking down on us seeing us all upset. Are they missing us as much as we miss them?

Sorry ladies, just feeling angry and very emotional right now....just don't know what to do with myself..... :cry:

Zxx

[Modified by: ZLS23 on 19 September 2010 21:29:13 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hi ZLS,

It is difficult when you get close to your EDD. My baby would have been due on the 3 August and I had to just keep really busy and tried not to think about it.

It is hard to understand why this happened to you and we will never know why.

I am sure it will work out for us in the future.

Good Luck
  • Options
    Hi pet, im sending you a hugh virtual cuddle. Its so unfair. Somedays we are so positive and try our best to look at the good things in our lives, but somedays the heartbreak is just too much and the tears dont stop. I havent reached my EDD, its not till Feb 10th, but I know that it will be a sad day for me. My hubby is struggling more just now, its breaks my heart when I see his eyes well up. I dont think we will ever be the same. Good luck to you pet, and you are not alone. Love Tracy xxx
  • Options
    Hi, It's so sad isn't it? my edd would have been 22nd oct and I am really dreading it, I tried to book the day off work so I could either sit and be sad or carry on as my mood takes me but I can't so will have to try and be strong. To be honest I think if I was pregnant again I would be able to handle it a little more better.....who know's?? anyway just wanted to say your not alone we all feel the same and it's even harder when we have to pretend everything's ok now.
    take care will be thinking of you xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. Am feeling a bit better today.

Tracy, I feel the same, I hate seeing my hubby get emotional. I just want to be able to give him a little baby..... Hope I get my wish soon!

Zxx
  • Options
    Big hugs Z, Wish i could make everything better for you. It was must be extremely hard for you, with so many questions unanswered.