Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

recommend a nappy type to me pls!

i have bumgenius one size, flips, fuzzibunz, weenotions one size pockets so far. i want to try something new!

any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    little lamb bamboo nappies i love them! you have to use with a wrap but you can get some lovely ones out there.

we didnt get on with fuzzis so tried little lambs and fell in love. i also use BG v4 and tots bots easy fit V2 but my fav are the little lamb.

www.littlelamb.co.uk
  • Options
    itti bitti d'lish

http://ittibitti.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=116&zenid=6d7d0cb34383a3cedef0be2faf132ebe

I have a green one and a red one, very cute but they come up small in size compared to other makes image

xxx
  • Options
    I've just started using Totsbots, and if you like BG's then there's no reason not to like these either. They're also convenient to buy as you can get them at Tesco, along with the flushable liners and special washing powder (although we've not used that stuff yet).

hth xxx
  • Options
    coolio might give the totsbots and little lambs a go. have had itt bittis before. they are teeny and ok for wees but not poos for us.

anyone else?
  • Options
    charlie banana....i love them...quickest at drying too!!!!
  • Options
    the day after starting this thread i got 2 charlie banana swim nappies through the post from hongkong. no idea why! i think i must have entered a comp or something...?!

have ordered 2 new types so will let you know how i get on.
  • Options
    oooohhh they do swim nappies too?????
  • Options
    yes. they look like boys underpants in shape. much smaller than happy swim nappies