Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Lacking in motivation!

Help me please ladies!!!! I'm sooooooooo bloody shattered ALL of the time tha my motivation has gone AWOL! I cannot be bothered to do anything..........seriously!

However I need your help because I still want and need to shift a stone in weight before our family holiday in June.

What exercising at home can I do please? I have a good diet so I don't think I need to change anything there, just desperately need to up my exercising but need to have the motivation to do so!!!

Any tips? image xx

Replies

• Options
    Do you have sky?

I often do the aerobics or yoga/pilates on there.

Can't remember the exact channels but they are the last couple of the home/lifestyle channels.

I also try to do as much brisk walking with the pram as I can.

Before all the snow we had I also tried to go swimming at least once a week.

• Options
    while i was dieting i MADE myself do at least a half hour speedy walk with the pram at least once a day!

you will have to come on here every week and let us know how many lbs youve lost, that will motivate you!!! image hehe
  • Options
    Its hard fitting it in with a toddler but i try and do some wii fit every other day but i agree its so hard to get motivated xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I do usually go for a brisk walk (with the pushchair) 3x per week averaging about 12 miles. But what with the weather & Xmas I've not been able to do that. But I've not been bothered to do anything at home either :lol:

Well vie just ordered the new Claire Nasir workout DVD (she looks amezzin') and a 10 minute bleyy blaster dvd in the hope that Ava will let me have half an hour to do them image I'm determined anyway!!