Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi everyone :)

Hi,

I hope you dont mind me joining you. Im 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow with baby number 3 so thought it was about time I joined in with the group.

I have 2 DD's already, one is 4, the other is 6 months so there will be just 13 months between the younger 2, I must be crazy haha!

I think I'm due on the 23rd October, so one of the later ones, but I will find out for sure when I have my 12 week scan (still waiting for the date). We found out the sex of our 2 girls at the 20 week scans so this time we are staying team yellow.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 7ish months xx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome to Dio and congrats on your pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Hi!

Welcome to DIO!!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 month!!

BB xx
  • Options
    Welcome to DIO!! I'm also 9 weeks tomorrow with baby number one (also hoping to be team yellow!) so due the same day as you.

Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy image

xDx
  • Options
    Hi!

Welcome.

I am 8 weeks tomorrow. 2nd baby I have a little boy who is just over 7 and a half months, he will be 15 months when this one comes along!

I think we are going to be on team yellow this time as well, we wanted to be last time but the lady scanning us told us by mistake.

• Options
    Hello!

I'm 10 weeks today and nervously waiting for my 12 week scan. I'd like to stay team yellow but hubby would like to find out. This is my first. xx
  • Options
    hi and welcome. i'm one of the late ones aswell i'm the 29th of oct, this will be my second. i found out with my last and will defo find out this time aswell. hope u have a h&h nine months xxx
  • Options
    Hello and congrats! Im due 27th Oct altho i think scan might put me to about 30th as thats what happened with my first. I have a little girl who is 2yrs 2 mnths. I didnt find out with my daughter and wont find out this time either - i like the surprise! Have my booking in app next week and should find out about scan soon after from midwife.