Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So Sad

Hello lovely ladies

I am feeling so blue, I don't have anyone to talk to. My husband tries but all he ends up doing is telling me off for not accepting his help when all he does is make me feel worse. When I try to explain, he thinks it's because I am being stubborn. I can't explain this sad feeling. I think I am ok and then it creeps up on me. Having lost my bean in February, I would have thought I would have been 'better' by now. But there is lots around to keep reminding me of what I have lost. On Sunday we are off to a big family gathering where my cousin can introduce her gorgeous little one month boy to the rest of us. Big occasion in our extended family. Not sure what I will be able to do!

Feeling really lost!!!

Replies

• Options
    Oh pet, we all know how you are feeling and send you a huge hug. Im a year on and still have my moments. There are always things around to bring it back but as time goes on we dwell on our pain less and less. Remember everyone is different and people take different lengths of time to heal. I tend to think it takes a year for us to heal as much as we will. Dont be hard on yourself, you are hurting and understandably so. I find talking to the girls on this site wonderful. Sometimes talking to hubby is too upsetting and it upsets them also. We are all here for you xxxx
  • Options
    Oh hun, i'm sorry. I lost my bean at the end of February too, and i have been feeling better but then i was struggling to sleep and ended up in tears because i couldn't stop thinking about it all again. It is a long road we're going down, and have to go through the whole grieving process to get to a happier place.

Take care, and we're here if you need to chat.

xxx.
  • Options
    Aw as the others say we all know how you are feeling it can be really difficult. I had my mc this time last year and Ive been up and down all year! Don't be hard on yourself or expect to feel better it does take time. I can feel great for ages then get really down. Also you have to remember men are a different species to us women! My partner is great but he once said to me can we not keep talking about it. I could of slapped him in the face. But really he thought he was helping. Women are different and talking things over really helps whereas men like to block things out. Don't forget we're all here so keep talking to us xxxxxxxx take care xxxx
  • Options
    Thank you lovely ladies, it really helps to talk to you all. I don't feel so alone and insane when I come on here. Big hugs to you all

xx