Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

eeeek im here!

imogens 8 months now and we're going to start ttc!

we were being not careful but i got a negative test this morning and its made me want to try even more!

we would ideally like a spring/summer baby as winter was hard on us and imogen, it kept bloody snowing lol

my first AF was 5 weeks ago and so have no idea when its gonna happen for us but we'll start trying tonight.... eeek!

Replies

• Options
    Good Luck !!
  • Options
    Good luck and lots of babydust to you. This is our first month properly TTC. I hope we all get our BFP soon. image
  • Options
    Welcome back to ttc. Fingers crossed your stay here is nice and short! x
  • Options
    thanks ladies, will be fab to have this journey again here, i loved being here with my first pregnancy.

i got pregnant with imogen on the first try so it was a big surprise,

with random afs and still breastfeeding we'll see how it goes image

baby dust to all!

xxxxx
  • Options
    hi rosemary, we're TTC our first and starting SMEP this month (tonight actually, image sorry TMI). Will be good to have someone who's been through it all before and not long ago!! x
  • Options
    Hello Rosemary20 image

I'm due to test in 3 days but feel AF is making her arrival as got stomach cramps and sore boobies. xxx
  • Options
    wow you made the move then .. im still not sure whether to go for it this month or next

lots of luck to you xxx
  • Options
    mummylintern we did indeed, after getting my bfn i felt so sad!
  • Options
    stupid bfn's! Have you actually got ur af since 5 weeks ago? Ooo it's going to be exciting ttc again and testing!!! Where did you get those cheapy tests from again? xxx
  • Options
    Hi,

We're just starting TTC as well, exciting time! We don't have any kids yet, but I hope we concieve fairly quickly (as I'm sure we all do).

Good luck x