Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

facebook group

13»

Replies

• Options

If you hover over my Taz picture you should see the option to message me x

• Options
    Hi Loopy, can you add me too please? I'll message you my name and picture. image x
  • Options
    Will have to do it later as my phone will only let me write in the subject box for some reason! X
  • Options
    It doesn't let me write private messages either sah83... I think it requires a computer or laptop rather than phone. Can you get on a laptop? If not can one of you ladies that are in the group please get in touch with sah83 and give her my name to add me? It's prob easier if you add me as I have an unusual name x
  • Options
    Will jump on the laptop and message you iggypop. Thank you! image x
  • Options
    Is it def totally private that nobody can see you are a member of it?x
  • Options
    How do I join this?!x
  • Options
    Mummy2bn2 can you please message me your name on fb and a description of your profile pic? It's totally secret no one will see you've been added or your posts but they will see that we have become friends x
  • Options
    How do I message you my name privately?x
  • Options

Hi ladies, would love to join, i will pm you iggypop and loopy013!

Caz X

• Options

Loopy, I've messaged you to add me to the group.

Thanks x

• Options
    How do you message them girls?i am on the iPad do. Need to be on computer?x
  • Options
    Hello, please can I join I have private messaged about 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Hi loopy of course you can join us so when's your due date private message me your full name and a description of your Facebook profile and I will add you to our group hun x
  • Options
    Hi I would love to join the Facebook group but I can't send a PM on an iPad.