Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Horrible Pains.....

Hi girls,

Wondering whether anyone can put my mind at rest? I've been getting horrible stabbing / shooting pains really low down today, I suppose about the same place as my pubic bone.

That combined with general dullness and AF like cramps in back. Is this a bad sign? I suddenly have a horrible feeling. image

Replies

• Options
    Haven't had any shooting pains but AF cramps are getting worse. Hope it's all just stretching for both of us. Am sure someone with some more experience will be along in a minute xx
  • Options

Thanks MonkeyNuts I'm hoping it's wind....!

• Options

I keep getting those, I remember them being quite strong with DD so am just assuming it's everything re-stretching xx

• Options

Thanks Lau89 that's reassuring. Think I'm going to go to bed with a cuppa and to read 50!

Like a couple of people have said already, I love this group xx 

• Options
    It'll just be things settling in and stretching etc. I've got terrible af cramps too. With my ds I didn't get a bfp till I was 4 days late and I was convinced I was gonna come on cos the af pains were really bad!!! FC but I'm sure it's normal.
  • Options

Thanks Mand they've settled down a lot now, still occasionally get the odd cramp but I'm not too worried, trying to go with the flow! x 

• Options
    Hey pinklullaby, I'm 5 weeks preg and had a couple shooting pains here and there yesterday. I'm guessing things are just stretching about down there image xx
  • Options

Yeah I guess so, everything's settled down now and I'm worried I'm feeling too good now.... ha ha I'm such a worrier can't win! x So Pudsey are you due 22nd Apr? If so we're due date buddies x 

• Options
    hi pink glad you're ok. ive been having weird achy pains in my hips today, really hope its just stretching. i can't remember what i felt like this early with dd!
  • Options
    ps im five weeks tomoro so guess its similar things to you!