Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

****new Update**** from RayeRaye-keep up the vibes they're working

Hello

I received the following text from Raye earlier today:

Sorry about lack of content. It's been really difficult. Just left the hospital. I've got another doppler on Friday to see how the flow to baby is but the prognosis is to give me steroids on Friday and have her out this weekend. I'm 25+4 today and she weighs 460grams so I hope that she has a decent chance. I'll try and update you on Friday but if I'm admitted then I won't get a chance. I haven't had time to lurk on Hitched but please give the girls this update and tell them all I miss them loads.

then:

I don't mind people having my e-mail address if they would like to send messages. The distraction would be nice to be honest. I'm so exhausted by it all and just want her to be ok.

Raye - I know you may not be reading these threads but I am sending absolute bucketloads of good old fashioned hitched vibes for you and your little girl. There will be others on here who have better experience to offer advice.

To anyone else who wants to get in touch Raye can be accessed through her old Hitched account.

xx

Latest from Raye (Friday)

Hi Kat, thought I'd update you with some tentative good news. She has grown SLIGHTLY since the last scan as is now weighing in at 1lb 3oz. Still no improvement to blood flow but amnioitic fluid is still at a good level. Care plan is a doppler every other day until they feel it's too dangerous to keep her in there, which could still be anytime. They gave me a steroid injection to prepare for emergency delivery and I'm back in on Monday. Big thanks for all the thoughts from the Hitched ladies for all the vibes, it's working so keep them coming PLEASE! Xxx

Then

I will try and get on myself this weekend to say thanks. Just overwhelmed and drained waiting for today. Glad it's over and that she's fighting. I'm still in pieces but I'm hopeful that she's gonna pull through this whether it be inside me or in the NICU. I'm going to get some sleep now! Xxx

Replies