Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Mel

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Welcome back Mel!!!!

Good to have you with us again!!!!

Replies

• Options
    hi its good to have you bac
  • Options

hiya mel, would that be me you are reffering to???lol!! welcome back hun, hope you had a great xmas!!

xx

• Options
    Welcome back Mel, nice to have you back. It's been pretty quiet on here, despite 3 pages of posting! Sorry to hear you didn't have a great Christmas Caroline, hope the New Year is better for you xx
  • Options
    Wahey...welcome back Mel!!!
  • Options
    lol mel. i can imagine it was tiring for you, hope you had lots of help and pampering.
  • Options
    wooo! welcome back mel! hope you had a lovely christmas, thanks for our crimbo card, mine never got posted thanx to truprint loosing my order so they didnt arrive until 20th and andrew left a pile undr the buggy! argh lol xxximage
  • Options

Evening all.

Welcome bk mel,now you can settle back a little without the xmas rush(just mind the sale ones).xx

• Options

Its horrible,what with woolworths closing and zavvi going to it was bedlum today,only had to go to the bank to put some cheques in(couldnt do it last time)and even that the que was out the door and its a big bank here(space wise)was glad riley was at the MIL's.

Mind you i did come up with a good idea last time i wen to town with him,i told him to put his fingers in his ears as i needed to shout at people walking into us.Worked well as they soon moved when i shouted at the top of my voice ''excuse me'',people must thought i was mad,im not the loud type either so i think i did well.

• Options

rileys mum sorry ihave for got you name again )

you hve mad me laught thats the sort of thing i would do lol

• Options
    Really nice to have you back Mel its soooo quiet on here without you! x
  • Options

Welcome back Mel image

Look forward to catching up with you soon!!!!!!

• Options
    Glad to see you back with us!  Hope things get a bit less stressful for you now x
  • Options
    Hi Mel, glad you are back! image
  • Options

Welcome Back Mel - hope you had a nice christmas image